Madeo is a creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are an inclusive and diverse team of strategists, designers, writers, and engineers. We value mission-driven work that relies on empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
Our clients tackle today’s challenging issues. They invite us to partner on their brands, websites, digital products, and interactive campaigns — projects that inspire people to take meaningful actions. Some of our clients include the Innocence Project, the Equal Justice Initiative, STOP Tobacco, and Echoing Green.
About the role
We are inviting an experienced writer to join the team on a specific high-profile client website project that Madeo is leading with the possibility of joining additional projects based on interest and availability. The writer would collaborate with Madeo’s creative director, content strategists, and client team members on producing the written content for the website.
The writer may also be invited to take the lead on a number of long form editorial pieces as part of the website’s launch. This is a remote freelance contract opportunity that may be extended, and if you are interested, it may lead to a future full-time opportunity or joining other Madeo client projects.
- Led copywriting on at least 3 past website projects for different brands/organizations
- Demonstrated experience with social impact-related projects, with a focus on nonprofits, philanthropy, impact investing, or similar
- 3+ samples of editorial writing for clients
- 2+ client or manager references for shortlisted candidates
- Available to start in September 2021 and continue until December or later (to be discussed)
- Ability to join Eastern time zone Zoom meetings
- 20 hours or more per week of availability for Madeo project(s)
How to apply
Please only apply if you meet all the minimum qualifications. Please click the button below to complete the application. You can also look out for updates and more opportunities that we share on Instagram: @madeo_studio.