Madeo is a creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are determined to help remarkable organizations and mission-driven brands succeed in enacting positive change we’d like to see.
As a team of strategists, writers, designers, and engineers, we collaborate on shared goals with our clients. Some of our client collaborations include the Innocence Project, the Equal Justice Initiative, Partnership for New York City, Echoing Green, zkipster, Girls Leadership, Levi’s, and the NBA.
We also take on defined client team roles across marketing and design. That’s how we have created successful brands, websites, apps, and campaigns. We don’t join one industry or one type of organization, because we believe well rounded people are better equipped to produce nuanced work that requires empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
Why join our team
The producer role at Madeo includes a wide range of responsibilities. We enjoy being small, mostly flat, and very agile in how we work and collaborate with our clients. As a producer, you play a hybrid role of account and project management. You are a digital project manager that is invested in the solutions of the work and you are comfortable leading the collaboration and relationship between the Madeo team and the client team.
You will take pride in helping produce meaningful projects, that have tangible impact, with remarkable companies and organizations.
You will enjoy collaborating with smart, talented, and curious team members within Madeo and within our client teams.
What we are looking for
- This opportunity is open for consideration to junior and more experienced applicants.
- Demonstrated professional experience of either supporting or leading digital projects, such as producing websites, apps, or online campaigns.
- Exceptional communication, planning, and project management skills.
- Genuine interest in the relationships between design, technology, storytelling, and good user experiences.
- Attention to detail and genuine appreciation for the quality of your work. You believe that the quality of every detail in your work matters and reflects on Madeo’s standards.
- Appreciation for good team collaboration. Your success will rely on collaborating with everyone on the team in order to produce exceptional projects, and ongoing collaborations. Some of the Madeo roles you will collaborate with include strategy, creative direction, design, front-end development, back-end development, and team operations.
- Comfort with public speaking on behalf of Madeo at client meetings and phone calls.
- Comfort with collaborating with client teams and other collaborators remotely from around the world.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, Drupal, and other CMSs is a strong plus.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining us. Please click the button below to complete the application and be considered for this role. You can also look out for updates and more opportunities at @madeo_studio