Madeo is a creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are determined to help remarkable organizations and mission-driven brands succeed in enacting positive change we’d like to see.
As a team of strategists, writers, designers, and engineers, we collaborate on shared goals with our clients. Some of our client collaborations include the Innocence Project, the Equal Justice Initiative, Partnership for New York City, Echoing Green, zkipster, Girls Leadership, Levi’s, and the NBA.
We also take on defined client team roles across marketing and design. That’s how we have created successful brands, websites, apps, and campaigns. We don’t join one industry or one type of organization, because we believe well rounded people are better equipped to produce nuanced work that requires empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
Why join our team
This is a unique opportunity for a marketing specialist to work on Madeo’s own marketing and on meaningful client marketing. In addition to working on Madeo’s social media, Emails, website, and other marketing initiatives, you would have the opportunity to contribute to select client marketing projects that range from non-profit organizations to startups and established brands. Your focus will be on helping them grow through digital marketing strategy and execution. We invite you to see examples of our work to learn more about the wide range of clients that we collaborate with.
What we are looking for
- Strong expertise and interest in: visual storytelling, social media management, paid social media advertising, email marketing, A/B testing and evaluation, marketing campaign management, and a strong commitment to thoughtful approaches to growth marketing. Additional website project management is a plus, but not expected.
- Demonstrated agency or consultant experience of working with clients.
- Comfort with speaking on behalf of your work and Madeo with client teams.
- Preferably 2 to 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Attention to detail and genuine appreciation for the quality of your work. You believe that the quality of every detail in your work matters and reflects on Madeo’s standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project/campaign management skills.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining us. Please click the button below to complete the application and be considered for this role. You can also look out for updates and more opportunities at @madeo_studio