Digital Communications Strategist
Madeo is a creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are an inclusive and diverse team of strategists, designers, project managers, and web developers. We value mission-driven work that relies on empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
Our clients invite us to partner on their brands, websites, and interactive campaigns — projects that inspire people to take meaningful actions. Some of our clients include the Innocence Project, the Equal Justice Initiative, STOP Tobacco, MIT, Robin Hood Foundation, AFSC, Echoing Green, and Define American.
- You are eligible to work in the United States, and;
- Live in or are able to work in the EST timezone
- Enjoy working remotely but have interest in getting together for special occasions and retreats
- Have worked with different clients in your career with a focus on digital marketing and communication, ideally in an agency or consultant setting
- Bring genuine interest and relevant experience in digital communications or brand strategy for non-profit organizations or communicating complex social issues to the public for progressive causes.
What we’re looking for
We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but you need to show relevant experience and strength across 3 or more of these areas of marketing and communication work:
- Brand strategy: mission, vision, positioning, tone and voice.
- Content and editorial strategy: defining goals, objectives, and approach to successful content along with creating content calendars for social and editorial.
- Messaging and digital writing: web, email, and social media.
- Holistic digital campaign strategy and execution in collaboration with designers and other contributors.
- Other formats of narrative and storytelling, such as: videos, audio, or participatory storytelling.
- Online fundraising-focused campaigns and strategies.
- Email strategy: segmentation, automated series, drip campaigns..etc.
- Website-focused content strategy work, including: information architecture, taxonomy, UX strategy, content management, or SEO.
Strong interest in playing an active role towards Madeo’s own marketing and communications: social, email, editorial, project case studies..etc.
How to apply
You are welcome to spend time with the featured case studies on our website and apply if you believe you are qualified for and interested in working on similar projects.
Please click the button below to complete the application and be considered for this role. You can also look out for updates and more opportunities at @madeo_studio.